Learn all the different fields and links that can be used and accessed on a Service Request in FireMate.
Product: FireMate Desktop
- What is a Service Request
- Creating and editing a Service Request
- Navigating a Service Request
What is a Service Request
Creating and Editing a Service Request
From a Job, select [Create New Service Request], and complete the details on each tab.
Navigating a Service Request
- Drop downs ensure the Service Request is linked to the correct details for the works being carried out, enhancing reporting on Jobs within FireMate for the business. Drop downs include:
- System and Equipment Type
- Product Type
- Equipment Type
The drop downs will only provide you with option assigned to that property.
- The "Date/Time" required and "Deadline date" can be amended according to the urgency of the works
- The "Status" dropdown allows the Service Request to be "Assigned to Tech", or any other status.
- The "Assigned Employee" dropdown is used to allocate the Service Request to a staff member. Once the assigned technician has completed a Data Sync on their mobile device the Service Request will appear as new.
- Add to the Client Request (SR Details) section to provide the field staff member with direction of the works to be carried out.
Inventory/Tech Visits Tab
- Inventory can be added here by the field staff member, or the FireMate administrator once the SR has been returned as 'Completed'
- Attachments can be included for the field staff member to view. This could be a photo of the fault or additional information they may require.
Quotes, Invoicing & Delivery Tab
This tab will show the Payment Entity, Charging Entity and the Delivery Entity.