Worried you're forgetting something? Learn how to locate missed inspections here!
Product: FireMate Desktop
The value of the "Next Inspection" date
Every Product in FireMate can be assigned a "Next Inspection" date. When a Routine Activity is generated for a Property, the "Next Inspection" date will be rolled forward automatically in line with the inspection period "Frequency" field.
In the example below, the next inspection for the exit & emergency lighting on this property is due in June 2022. Once the Routine Activity is generated for this inspection, the 6 monthly "Next Inspection" date will roll forward by 6 months (as set in the "Frequency" field), updating the 6 monthly "Next Inspection" date to December 2022 and the updating Yearly "Next Inspection" date to June 2023.
Using the Assignment Tool
The Assignment Tool in the FireMate Admin menu is primarily designed to allocate a variety of product inspection period settings in bulk. Like, estimated duration, scheduling options and assigned Tech.
However, the Assignment Tool can also be your best friend to locate Products with a "Next Inspection" date that is overdue. Here's how you can do that.
- From your FireMate navigation bar, select [Admin]
- From the dropdown, select [Assignment Tools]
- On the Assignment Tools dialogue box, tick the "Next Inspection Date Between" box
- Update the first date field to a past date
- (Optional) Update any additional filters you would like (e.g. property or S&E type)
- Select [Search]
You'll be presented with a table of properties with overdue inspections. From here right-click on a particular property to drill down to alter the next inspection date if required, or open the scheduler and generate the Routine Activity as required.
Use Schedule Routine Activities
Using the RA scheduler is another way to view the inspection dates of products.
- From your FireMate navigation bar, select [Scheduling]
- From the dropdown, select [Schedule Routine Activities]
- On the Routine Activity Scheduling dialogue box, update the "Due Date Beginning" to a date in the past
- (Optional) Update any additional filters you would like
- Select [Next]
From here generate RAs as required or even right-click on a particular property to drill down to alter the next inspection date if required.
Any Customer set as "Suspend Service" will display as red in this list, as a quick way to identify why a service may not have been scheduled.